I used this product for storage on the balcony for many years and it got all dusted and humidity. this Sunday i decided to turn it into a flower pot
Step 1: Remove Eroded Parts
in this picture you can see the bottom of the furniture and how it got eroded, so naturally i had to remove it.
Step 2: Wheel Modification
i used electric welding to attach iron corner on each of the 4 wheels, since i could not put them in the corners of the construction.
Step 3: Wheel Attachment
Step 4: Capacity Reduction
as this furniture had lots of space i had to reduce some in order for the pot to be easily moved along the balcony.
I used these wooden bars to hold the new bottom, and this way my construction is not permanent, i can change the height anytime according to the flowers.
for the bottom i used 2 different pieces of wood leaving a gap in between for the water drainage.
Step 6: Water Drainage
i used cheap wooden corners