Introduction: Knex/marble Launcher
This is very easy to build and shoots a long distance. It is more powerful than some guns i have built.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Frame
1. refere to the picture and build it.
Step 2: Whatever Its Called
1. cut out a 2 in. by 2 in. peice of cloth.
2. make 2 holes in the corners but dont make them to close so it rips when you put the rubber bands on.
3. make 2 holes in the middle of the cloth( all holes are shown where to cut them on the picture, the holes are repreasented by gray dots.
4. take a peice of string and loop it threw the 2 holes and tie a grey connector to the string and connect another grey peice to the first grey peice.
5. loop a rubber band in each corner as the picture shows.
6. connect it to the frame like in picture.
Step 3: Firing System
1. on a red rod snap on 2 red connectorin the in the center slot in the center of the rod and seperate them with 2 blue spacers.
2. connect it to the frame
3. connect a grey connector to a white rod(this is used to fire the launcher.
Step 4: How to Fire It
1. pull the grey connector until it is between the red connectors lined up with the holes out the piece you made earleir and stick it throught the holes.
2. pull the rod with the the grey connector out and it should fire.
(there should be a video attached)