Multi key Utility-Key 10-in-1 Tool
Material: Ni+Fe (nickel-iron)
Weight: 6gr ~1/6 oz.
Length: 5,6 centimeters = 2,20472441 inch
With: 2,5 centimeters = 0,984251969 inch
Thickness: 0,2 centimeters = 0,0787401575 inch
1. drill (better efficiency than Phillips screwdriver)
2. saw (wood)
3. bottle opener (beer)
4. rope cutter (nylon, cotton ....)
6. hexagonal key (exp: Phillips screwdriver plug-ins)
7. knife sharpener
8. wire cutter (copper, paperclip)
10. nail file
11. magnetic (old Winchester magnet over pull up)
12. can opener (not elegant) 1st saw tooth
13. polished back -> signaling mirror
14. fluorescent light from Lego Bionicle pieces (drill 2 mm hole, injected fluorescent material) cool!!!
16. ruler ( front, upper saw empty area "cm" measure ~2,5 cm)
17. the head of key is trolley coin, after you open it, removable
18. Phillips screwdriver lite (pc cover disassemble) between 5-6 area !!! photo is coming
coming soon ..... ++
plans for the future:
-must have bigger, and stronger key!!!
- Directional instruction:make use of accurate determination of sixteen equal portions of the scale different range.
- sun-dial (need: horizontal surface ,Which direction is north)?
- compass(key is magnetic -->water , leave,or paper etc swim done, /work well in theory?/) need a test!
- glass cutting wheel(Alloy, or industrial diamond, or park plug porcelain) between 9-10 area,[solder?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Finalist in the
armin 7 made it!