Introduction: Operration Princes Palace
I wasn't the head of this operation. But it's just too good to leave the april fools contest without it.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Preparation
- buy a lot of pink things and glittering
- make shure that the victim is out, on target evening
- set a spy at the victims "date"
- invite all friends
- make templates of sweet animals or similar (to draw it with a beamer on the wall)
Step 2: Execution
- get in contact with your spy
- clear up the target and start action
- drink beer
- painting, drawing, glitter, be creative
Participated in the
April Fool's Contest