Introduction: Paper Spy Plane
hi, on this tutorial ill show how to make an amazing paper airplane that fly a lot of time and stay a lot of time in the air.
its called "The Spy Plane"
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
ok, the only thing you will need is 1 paper.(i used special origami paper)
Step 2: Folding
1. start with fold and then unfold the paper on his center.
2. then fold 1 inch from the bottom of the paper, do it 7 times.
3. rotate and flip over the paper.
4. fold to half from left to right.
5. fold the top flap back but save something like 1 inch (see on picture), same on the other side.
6. fold a little fins on each wing
7. you ready for fly!
Step 3: How to Fly It.
pay attention: fly it outside
to fly it, throw it hard as you can to the open sky. the higher you fly it before its start gliding, the longer it will say in the air.
Participated in the
Launch It! Contest