Introduction: Pots and Pans Hanger
- I tore off the top slates on a 48in pallet (top side of pallet is against the wall).
- Then cut the pallet to the right of the center riser which happen to be 26 1/2in.
- Then cut 5 of the slates 26 1/2in and made like shelves on each rung of underside the pallet (part facing out)
- Screwed it to the wall and used wood screws to hang the pots and pans.
- Easy enough and doesnt look to shabby.
Exercise Speed Challenge
Pocket-Sized Speed Challenge
Super-Size Speed Challenge