Introduction: Puri Rolls
snacks to eat
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Things We Require
- maida -1/2kg
- baking powder
- tomato sauce
- chili sauce
- red chili powder
- capsicum -1
- carrot -2
- onion -2
- tomato -2
- paneer -1/4 cup
Step 2: Making Puri
- take half kg of maida (purpose flour) in a glass boule and mix baking powder of 1 or 1.1/2 table spoon and mix it well and 1- table spoon of sugar and mix it well .
- now take sum mixer a side in plate .
- now add sum water to the mixer in the boule and mix it well tell it little hared .
- now make the mixer into small balls and place it a side.
Step 3: Making the Curry
- first take a pan and on the stove an add 2 table spoon of oil and put paneer in it.
- now cut capsicum -1, carrot -2, onion -2, tomato -2 into slices and add it to the paneer .
- now add salt and red chili power according to your usage an let it fry for sum time till it torn lite golden color .
- add tomato sauce, chili sauce to it and off the stove.
Step 4: Step to Make
- take the small ball and place it on plane and clean surface and put sum maida mixer power witch we kept a side on so that the roles don't stick to the surface wile making the rolls
- now take the small balls and plane them gently as in the image and place the curry stuff in it and as in the image an add a drop of water at the edges to seal them well so that they will not release wile cooking
- and fry them in the oil till they light golden color and take them in a plate
Step 5: Serving Them
take them in plate and serve them with sum tomato sauce . eat it when it is hot . it is eve served as snacks and have nice day .