I made this f-117A stealth bomber because I wanted a cool looking jet glider and I had some extra electronics laying around so I threw this together and i have had lots of fun with it. I made it with dollar tree foam, packing tape and hot glue.
- wing span:44"
- the longest flight was about 150' just throwing it
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
- first you need to glue and tape the three peaces of dollar tree foam together
- next you need to draw a line down the center
- then you need to measure 14 inches down from the top
- from the 14 inch mark you need to draw a line down to the far corners
- then draw a line five inches from the bottom of the boards that is parallel to the bottom that is 10 inches long
- then take a ruler and make two lines from the edges of the 10 inch line and draw a inch up
- connect the corner of the wings to the top of the inch marks
- from the center of the 10 inch line draw a line one inch down
- connect the sides of the line to the new inch mark
- cut out your airplane
- take the scraps from under the wings and cut it in half
- take the peaces and cut and place so they fit nicely glue that down
Participated in the
Remote Control Contest