Intro: Smartphone + Water = High Speed Photography
Don't under estimate your smartphone camera in right hands the can give amazing results.No editing just a smartphone is used and no photoshop
Step 1: Keep Calm and Take Out Your Camera
do not worry if you have a cheap cell phone i have a xolo q1010i smart phone around $150. Don't bed afraid of the splashes. little bit of water will not damage your phone just wipe it off if you are more concerned about your phone's safety you might not get good result
Step 2: Shoot in Sunlight
try to take pictures where there is lots of natural light.It will help getting more details
Step 3: Camera Settings
go to camera settings put contrast and sharpness high. you can try different setting which ever works best for you.
Step 4: Create Big Splash
use object like football or just cricket ball's to create splash. the bigger the splash greater are your chances of clicking the right picture
Step 5: How to Click
timing is the key u have to click at the right moment.
- First pre-focus on the object where splash is going to be
- take some photos for practice after 4 or 5 clicks you will get to know your camera
- practice makes a man perfect and you are a man so get to know your camera
- after focusing it tell your friend to drop the ball
- now don't look into the camera look at the ball with your fingure on the camera button
- just when ball is about to touch the surface you click the picture
Step 6: More Inspiration
for more pic check these out all taken from mobile phone
Step 7: Explore More
If you like this tutorial feel free to check out my other tutorial
How to turn your phone into a microscope in two seconds
without any modifications or using extra equipment.
Step 8: If You Want to Take Photography to Next Level
This is a tutorial by me to create a low cos USV for taking pictures.
vmascarinhas made it!