This is my first instructable.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
- 1/2 pound Spaghetti
- 10 hot dog
the white sauce
- 1 1/2 liter milk
-2 tablespoons of butter
-2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
Step 2: White Sauce
1. In a saucepan, melt the two tablespoons of butter over low heat.
2. Blend the two tablespoons of flour into the butter.
3. Cook over low heat, stirring for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. add the milk and the sliced mushrooms.
5.Continue cooking slowly until smooth and thickened, stirring constantly.
6. is ready.
Step 3: Spaghetti
1. cut the hot dog into slices
2. insert the spaghetti inside of the hot dog
3. put in hot water for 45 minutes
4. is ready.
Step 4: Spinach
1. put in hot water for 5 minutes
Step 5: Presentation
this is the final presentation
Participated in the
Le Creuset Brunch Challenge