cheap and fun glasses useful at night!, and when you feal like sticking out of the crowds of people and listen to your favorite band on the go.
hear is what you will need :
1. sunglasses ( helps if they have large lenses )
2. 1 small turbine
3. "nut" of a jar
4. blue large led
5. 2 large" button "batteries
5. copper wire, length determined by head sise
6. ear phones
8. cardboard enough to fill gap in lense and in legs of the glasses
Tools needed :
eletrical l tape, needle nose pliers, solder gun, marker, sissors epoxy glue,
Step 1: Preparing the Lense
1. remove right or left lens, your choice, then raise the top lens holder.
Step 2: Adding the Rim
add the jar "nut" , to the hole where the lens used to be, in crease, or decrease the size of the frame to fit the nut.
Step 3: The Turbine
fill the hole with cardboard to hold the led, and turbine,
1. cut the cardboard to the size of the turbine and push the cardboard in the jar nut, punch the led into the cardboard ,then add the turbine, then glue with epoxy.
Step 4: Led Switch
1. solder the ends of the led but! make SURE that you have the right cords hooked up to the right end.
2. add a switch to the side of the led you are working on, and if it has a gap , like mine fill the gap with cardboard and put the switch in and epoxy to the frame surrounding the gap
Step 5: Battery Holder
how i made my battery holder. . .
1. git a 1 x 2 pice of card board and grab two button batteries and place together next to edge of the cardboard pice and mark, then cut out this sohould have a ok grip of your batteries, add positive and negitive wirers then fold card board along side batteries then tape it together tightley.
place batterie pack inside nut and tape in place , cover the led ends to.
be sure to check voltage with a meter!
Step 6: Securting the Turbine
securing the led turbine
step 1. git a length of copper , you think is suitable for tightening the led turbine down and leaving a amount above the turbine for show.
step 2. loop the copper around the cut off end of the frame and twist together tightly with needle nose pliers on bough ends.
Step 7: Headphones and Glasses Catcher
glasses catcher and headphones.
step 1. git a length of copper that fits over your head snugly, then add two or three more inches. twist the copper around a pole for a twisted effect , this will also help hold the headphone cords,
step 2. tie the copper around the legs of the glasses, then insert the ends of your headphones upside down with the cord faceing downward, tie to the legs and twist the cord around the wire, do the side without the turbine first, do the same to the other side. You will have some cord left over, rap it around the light switch.
Step 8: ENJOI!
congrats your finished, enjoi you glasses
p.s they are good for night time.