Intro: (suprise)Ring in a Egg
I Made this Ring case with a egg for someone special,To whom I wanted to gift this.
Its pretty and cute enough to be a great gift.
make this for your loved ones and make them feel special too.
Step 1: Things Required:
- pair of scissors
- red water colour (can be of your choice also)
- red velvet paper
- Cotton balls
- paint brush
- Eggs (that is the main thing)
Step 2: Cutting the Egg
- take a knife and the egg into two equal halves as shown in the image above.
- advice:Try to make cut as neat as you can it will look good.
Step 3: Prepare Glue and Water Paste
- mix some water with glue in a 1:1 ratio.
- take some paper or tissue paper bits and coat the egg shells with paper/tissue using the water and glue mixture inside out to make them strong.
Step 4: Adding a Zip to the Shells
- Stick the cloth of the zip inside the shells after the paper coat is dry completely using super glue as shown in the image above.
- so that you can make the egg closable.
Step 5: Painting and Decorating the Egg
- Paint the egg shells with the colour of your choice I have used red because I think it will look good.
- Cut Heart shapes from white paper and stick them on the egg after the paint is dry as shown i n image above.
Step 6: Fitting Cotton and Velvet Paper.
- fill one half of the shell with cotton and then stick velvet paper to make the holder for the ring.
- then just put the ring inside and voila.
Step 7: Finish!!voila!!
Gift to a loved one and make her feel special.