another great survival kit... it is always necessary to have a survival kit it is usually there for emergencies, or if you know you'll need it. =D
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
here are the things i put in my survival kit.
1) 2 small bags
2) 2 cotton swabs
3) 1 knife sharpener
4) small pocketknife
5) rubber bands (didn't have any good ones)
7) 5 pieces of stride gum
8) 2 birthday candles (used for putting wax over the matches and cotton balls to make water proof)
9) some a few little packs of sweet 'N low (for a energy boost)
10) 5-10 matches
11) electrical tape
12) twisty tie
13) some string
14) pencil with a cap eraser
15) 2 cotton balls
16) some band aids (obviously for wounds or injury's)
17) safety pin
18) 3 pieces of Wrigley's gum
19) a little bit of paper towel (to help with fire)
20) 2 match striker pads (mine are taped to the inside top of altoid box)
21) yes, and of course the altoid box (not small regular sized)
Also, some recommended items are: neosporin, Advil or Tylenol, some cash (5-10 bucks), and some coiled up wire.
Step 2: You Now Have Your Own Altoid Survival Kit!
always keep this altoid box in a place you will know where it is.
Thanks for looking at my instructable...comment.