This was inspired by NightHawkInLight's "How to Make a Vacuum Cannon" tutorial.
- Automotive Brake System Vacuum Pump $40 at Harbor Freight
- Large Prescription Bottle
- Aluminum Drinking Straw $2-about at 7- Eleven
- Aluminum Foil
- Electrical Tape
- Super Glue
What I did:
- Drilled hole in medicine bottle cap and bottom to fit straw.
- Then drilled several small holes around one end of the straw.
- Inserted straw into bottle so the small holes are inside the bottle.
- Close bottle then silicon both ends.
- Attach as shown.
- Then, just try not to break anything.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.