Introduction: Adjusting the Cold Saw
The cold saw is capable of making miter cuts up to 45 degrees.
- Move the miter lock handle to the right, to release the lock.
- Push the miter release button.
- Rotate the saw head to the desired angle.
- Use the saw motor as a handle.
- Move the miter lock handle to the left, to lock the saw.
- Check blade and vise jaw clearance.
- Adjust if needed.
- When finished, return the saw to 90 degrees.
SETTING THE BLADE SPEED
- The blade has two speeds: low and high.
- Use low for ferrous metals like steel.
- Use high for aluminum, brass and similar metals.