Introduction: Initializing the Print Job
Prepare the Model With Insight
Insight Main Screen
- Many commands are available in menus and the toolbar.
- They are arranged in the order of use.
- Toolbox Current
- Operation Window
- Contains options related to the current operation.
- Geometry Window
- Shows the model.
- Model Size
- Layer Height
- Main Toolbar - for general workflow
- View Toolbar - for changing your viewing angle
- Z Toolbar - for layer inspection
Setup the Printer
The printer is also called the modeler
Open the .STL in Insight
- Use the file menu.
Configure the Modeler
- In the Modelers menu, select Setup...
- Click the Modeler Setup (printer) button.
- Select the modeler
- Select Limit using modeler names.
- Choose the Modeler name from the menu.
- The name of each modeler is on the front of the machine.
- Choose the Model material that is physically installed in the modeler.
- The material is listed on the front of the machine.
- Choose the Support Material.
- Ensure that Invert build materials is No.
- Do not change the other options.
- Click the green check mark.