12Instructables16,559Views93CommentsCuracaoJoined December 17th, 2015
Living on a small island makes you very adaptable and inventive. so repairing-, DIY- and custumization-projects are always around! I have a hundred hobbies and a thousand projects... but my main focus is DIY, diving, outdoors and camping, woodworking, custumisation projects and growing fruits and veggies.
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
1+ Featured Instructable Earned a bronze medal
Show 14 More »
Canning and Preserving ClassClass Complete!
Paper Mache ClassClass Complete!
Lamps ClassClass Complete!
Glue ClassClass Complete!
Design Sketching ClassClass Complete!
Woodworking ClassClass Complete!
LEDs and Lighting ClassClass Complete!
Hand Sewing ClassClass Complete!
Intermediate Leatherworking ClassClass Complete!
PVC ClassClass Complete!
How to Write an InstructableClass Complete!
Solar ClassClass Complete!
Beginning Leatherworking ClassClass Complete!
- Brian M V commented on lockelab's instructable How to Make a 2 Player DIY Bartop Arcade With Custom Marquee Coin Slots, Using a Pandora's Box4 weeks ago
- Brian M V commented on Brian M V's forum topic Specific replacement wire to use for battery-pack?2 months ago
- Brian M V commented on seamster's forum topic Staying motivated to complete a projects . . thoughts? 2 months ago
- Brian M V commented on Organikmechanic's instructable Life Behind Glass. Miniature Biography - Shadow Box Assemblage2 months ago
- Brian M V completed the lessons Tools and Materials for Paper Mache, Paper Mache Clay, Paper Mache With Glue, Paper Mache With Flour and 2 others in the class Paper Mache Class2 months ago
- Brian M V commented on randofo's forum topic Prize suggestions and feedback needed! What would YOU like to win?2 months ago
- Brian M V commented on Nerdforge's instructable Black Magic Leather Grimoire - Bookbinding Tutorial2 months ago
- More Activities