Tell us about yourself!
its dangerous, but as long as you don't touch the pickle while in use, or you touch both spikes, then you're safe. I've touched the negative rod before, and im fine, but it does feel weird.... dont follow my example though..... dont touch it.
yes I have done this many times. if you leave the pickle out and it dries, then you re-use it, it sparks after awhile. #Egyptianscience but you know, its really your common sense that decides the level of danger. but yes, it is dangerous. as long as you use and extension cord, it will not cause damage to your house.
Glowing PickleView Instructable »
Rustic Coat Hanger
Rustic Coat HangerView Instructable »