3CommentsSaint Leger sur RoanneJoined July 20th, 2014
I Started to fix/hack TVs and Lamp radio in 1978, then never really stopped to create and enhance things. I started to develop on ZX81 in 1981, built my first PC computer in 1982, I wrote my first freewares in 1984, and since then I never really quit coding. In 1990 I started to create robots for fun, but this is really when easy accessible microcontrollers arise that I started to put them in almost any of my builds. My home is all computer controlled of course...
- FredTSL completed the lessons Flat Pack Design Preparation, CNC Router CAM Setup, CNC Router Operation, Flat Pack Furniture and 2 others in the class CNC Class4 weeks ago
- FredTSL completed the lessons Ideation: Brainstorming & Sketching, Presentation: Final Model, Drawings + Renderings , Inspiration: Through Research, Invention Class and 3 others in the class Invention Class4 weeks ago
- FredTSL completed the lessons The Glow Circuit Assembly, 3D Printing With Circuits Class, The Move Circuit Assembly and Getting Started in the class 3D Printing With Circuits Class4 weeks ago
- FredTSL completed the lessons Software Setup, Combining Inputs and Outputs, Circuit Displays Internet Data, Internet of Things Class and 2 others in the class Internet of Things Class4 weeks ago
- FredTSL completed the lessons Tools + Supplies, Making Perfectly Straight Cuts, All About Glue, Drilling Perfect Holes and 1 other in the class Woodworking Class3 months ago
- FredTSL completed the lessons Concrete Finishes, Concrete Finishing, Troubleshooting + Wrap-up and Casting In Pre-made Molds in the class Concrete Class2 years ago