2Instructables425Views36CommentsCedarville UniversityJoined February 6th, 2017
I'm an electrical engineering student at Cedarville University and an experimental electronics hobbyist. I've been hacking and making things, both electrical and mechanical, my entire life and it's just about my favorite thing in the world. I especially love Arduino and lighting systems and hope to one day be self employed in a missions-business hybrid involving both of those areas.
Tell us about yourself!
- Josh_Blackburn commented on danielleduluth's instructable Harvest Drawers - NASA Growing Beyond Earth Contest Entry
- Josh_Blackburn commented on rootloop's forum topic Push button to start / stop recording with a webcam?
- Josh_Blackburn commented on JenrasGomes's forum topic Building a circuit to flash an LED for 30 seconds, once every hour
- Josh_Blackburn completed the lessons The Move Circuit Assembly, Getting Started, 3D Printing With Circuits Class and The Glow Circuit Assembly in the class 3D Printing With Circuits Class
- Josh_Blackburn completed the lessons Introducing the Soft Switch, Analog Input, Making Connections + Modularity, Slouch Alert Circuit and 16 others in the class Wearable Electronics Class
- Show More Activities