30Instructables652,093Views270CommentsFloridaJoined December 1st, 2011
I'm "retired", and now have time for all the creative things I've done since I was a child. I especially like anything with texture.....fabric, wood, glass, stones....even rusty objects. I have a LARGE fabric collection (hopefully to make into quilts etc) and an even larger button collection. I love being able to see how other people have turned everyday items into something special.
- MaryT8M's instructable Squirrel (or Bird) Picnic Table Feeder (under $5.00) SUPPLIES's weekly stats:
- MaryT8M entered Squirrel (or Bird) Picnic Table Feeder (under $5.00) SUPPLIES in the Backyard Contest contest
- MaryT8M commented on MaryT8M's instructable How to Add Ribbing to a Sleeve.....New Garment or Old
- MaryT8M commented on Wiferneer's instructable Weighted Blanket - Including What to Know Before You Start
- MaryT8M commented on MaryT8M's instructable Making A Dress Using a Commercial Pattern or Learning The Language Of Sewing