author
7Comments

Tell us about yourself!

  • Stefanv6 commented on emmeshop's instructable Telegram on Raspberry Pi3 years ago
    Telegram on Raspberry Pi

    All the steps worked but: bin/telegram-cli -k tg-server.pubThen I get:Telegram-cli version 1.4.1, Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Vitaly ValtmanTelegram-cli comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type `show_license'.This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute itunder certain conditions; type `show_license' for details.Telegram-cli uses libtgl version 2.1.0Telegram-cli includes software developed by the OpenSSL Projectfor use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org/)I: config dir=[/home/pi/.telegram-cli]> telegram-cli: tgl/mtproto-utils.c:101: BN2ull: Assertion `0' failed.SIGNAL receivedI use a Raspberry Pi 3. Any ideas on how to solve this.Ps I initially had an issue with libjannson, but onhttps://www.domoticz.com/wiki/Installing_Telegram_... I found how to ins...

    see more »

    All the steps worked but: bin/telegram-cli -k tg-server.pubThen I get:Telegram-cli version 1.4.1, Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Vitaly ValtmanTelegram-cli comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type `show_license'.This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute itunder certain conditions; type `show_license' for details.Telegram-cli uses libtgl version 2.1.0Telegram-cli includes software developed by the OpenSSL Projectfor use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org/)I: config dir=[/home/pi/.telegram-cli]> telegram-cli: tgl/mtproto-utils.c:101: BN2ull: Assertion `0' failed.SIGNAL receivedI use a Raspberry Pi 3. Any ideas on how to solve this.Ps I initially had an issue with libjannson, but onhttps://www.domoticz.com/wiki/Installing_Telegram_... I found how to install the libjansson.

    I found a solution on https://github.com/vysheng/tg/issues/1070Basketeer commented 7 days agoI now got the client running by commenting out lines 101 and 115 in tgl/mtproto-utils.c and recompiling it.I know - a bad hack but it works for now ;)So what I did:cd tg/tglsudo nano mtproto-utils.cstatic unsigned long long BN2ull (TGLC_bn *b) {if (sizeof (unsigned long) == 8) {return TGLC_bn_get_word (b);} else if (sizeof (unsigned long long) == 8) { //assert (0); // As long as nobody ever uses this code, assume it is broken. unsigned long long tmp;/* Here be dragons, but it should be okay due to be64toh */TGLC_bn_bn2bin (b, (unsigned char *) &tmp);return be64toh (tmp);} else {assert (0);}}static void ull2BN (TGLC_bn *b, unsigned long long val) {if (sizeof (unsigned long) == 8 || val ...

    see more »

    I found a solution on https://github.com/vysheng/tg/issues/1070Basketeer commented 7 days agoI now got the client running by commenting out lines 101 and 115 in tgl/mtproto-utils.c and recompiling it.I know - a bad hack but it works for now ;)So what I did:cd tg/tglsudo nano mtproto-utils.cstatic unsigned long long BN2ull (TGLC_bn *b) {if (sizeof (unsigned long) == 8) {return TGLC_bn_get_word (b);} else if (sizeof (unsigned long long) == 8) { //assert (0); // As long as nobody ever uses this code, assume it is broken. unsigned long long tmp;/* Here be dragons, but it should be okay due to be64toh */TGLC_bn_bn2bin (b, (unsigned char *) &tmp);return be64toh (tmp);} else {assert (0);}}static void ull2BN (TGLC_bn *b, unsigned long long val) {if (sizeof (unsigned long) == 8 || val < (1ll << 32)) {TGLC_bn_set_word (b, val);} else if (sizeof (unsigned long long) == 8) { // assert (0); // As long as nobody ever uses this code, assume it is broken. htobe64(val);/* Here be dragons, but it should be okay due to htobe64 */TGLC_bn_bin2bn ((unsigned char *) &val, 8, b);} else {assert (0);}}

    View Instructable »