25CommentsFinlandJoined November 12th, 2014
I am into a lot of things but mostly metal casting, parametric 3d cad, 3d printing, rc airplanes and so on.
Show 7 More »
Starting a Handmade BusinessClass Complete!
How to Write an InstructableClass Complete!
3D Scanning ClassClass Complete!
Mold Making & Casting ClassClass Complete!
Beginner 3D Printing ClassClass Complete!
Advanced 3D Printing ClassClass Complete!
Intermediate 3D Printing ClassClass Complete!
- SuperRistopaha. completed Starting a Handmade Business, The Costs of Selling , Running a Successful Shop , Promoting Your Handmade Business and 1 other 1 year ago
- SuperRistopaha. completed the lessons Writing an Instructable and Adding Photos, Publishing an Instructable, Welcome to Writing an Instructable, How to Write an Instructable and 1 other in the class How to Write an Instructable1 year ago
- SuperRistopaha. completed the lessons Turning Your Photos Into a 3D Model, 3D Scanning Class and Tools and Materials for 3D Scanning in the class 3D Scanning Class2 years ago
- SuperRistopaha. completed the lessons Leather Hardware: Rivets, Beginning Leatherworking Class, Simple Leather Wallet: Layout and Trace, Leather Hardware: Snaps and 1 other in the class Beginning Leatherworking Class2 years ago
- SuperRistopaha. completed Advanced 3D Printing Class, Bike Fender Part 2: Using Parameters, Bike Fender Part 4: Multi-Part Design, Bike Fender Part 3: Integrating Hardware and 1 other 2 years ago
- SuperRistopaha. commented on TheGoofy's instructable 600 Watt, 3d-printed, Halbach Array, Brushless DC Electric Motor2 years ago
- SuperRistopaha. commented on Tany Foundry's instructable How to Apply 3D Printing to Create Bronze Sculpture2 years ago
- SuperRistopaha. commented on marikachan's instructable Cat head - from clay to bronze, lost wax (with patina)2 years ago
- SuperRistopaha. completed the lessons Setup and Print, Design with Hand Sketching, Bottle Lock Part 2: Mechanical Assembly, Tools + Materials for 3D Printing and 4 others in the class 3D Printing Class2 years ago
- SuperRistopaha. completed the lesson Bottle Lock Part 3: 3D Printing with Support Structures in the class 3D Printing Class2 years ago
- SuperRistopaha. commented on blakehansen99's instructable How to Build Your First RC Plane for Under $100 - Transmitter, Shipping, Battery, Charger, and Hardware Included3 years ago