4Instructables19,810Views22CommentsFort Worth TXJoined November 30th, 2017
I have a background in manufacturing and industrial engineering. My personal passions include flight and aeronautical engineering. I'm presently enthralled with virtual reality mmo gaming flight systems and simulation.
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
1+ Featured Instructable Earned a bronze medal
Show 11 More »
Metalworking ClassClass Complete!
Welding ClassClass Complete!
PVC ClassClass Complete!
Intermediate Leatherworking ClassClass Complete!
Robots ClassClass Complete!
Electronics ClassClass Complete!
Large Motors ClassClass Complete!
Beginning Leatherworking ClassClass Complete!
Photography ClassClass Complete!
3D Scanning ClassClass Complete!
- Texas_Mike completed the lessons Model the Lamp Shade, Introduction to Fusion 360: Design a Lamp in an Hour, Sketch the Lamp and Intro to Fusion 360 UI in the class 3D Design Class5 weeks ago
- Texas_Mike commented on terrycten's forum topic Novice here. Send a "gate open" signal from indoors? A gate closes access to the driveway leading to my little guest house.6 weeks ago
- Texas_Mike commented on randofo's forum topic What kinds of contests do YOU want to see on Instructables?7 weeks ago
- Texas_Mike completed the lessons Welding Tools and Materials, Welding Class, Beginning to MIG Weld and Welding Joints and Beyond in the class Welding Class2 months ago
- Texas_Mike completed the lessons Cutting and Making Holes, Tools and Materials for PVC, PVC Class, Bending and Forming PVC and 2 others in the class PVC Class2 months ago
- Texas_Mike completed the lessons Sewing Leather, Leather Adhesives, Creating Sewing Holes in Leather, Leather Hardware: Rings and 4 others in the class Intermediate Leatherworking Class2 months ago
- Texas_Mike commented on Texas_Mike's instructable Non-VESA Monitors and Computer Hardware Wall Mounts2 months ago
- More Activities