26Instructables1,341,616Views449CommentsUSAJoined November 16th, 2008
I've been taking things apart since I was 10. My mother wasn't impressed, even though I told her I knew how to put it back together... I've been making things since I picked up my first soldering iron (By The Wrong End!) at the age of 12. After I could close my hand again, I proceeded to make my mother even more un-trusting by showing her an electronic project of mine that promptly blew up with lots of smoke. From those humble beginnings, I've made most of my living room furniture, prize-winn... Read More »
100+ Comments Earned a bronze medal
1M+ Views Earned a silver medal
10+ Featured Instructable Earned a silver medal
Contest Winner Runner Up in the Soldering Challenge
Contest Winner Second Prize in the Burn It! Contest
Contest Winner First Prize in the Paracord Challenge
Contest Winner Second Prize in the Metal Contest
Contest Winner Runner Up in the Prank Challenge
Contest Winner Third Prize in the Explore Science Contest
Contest Winner Runner Up in the Things That Fly Challenge
Contest Winner Second Prize in the Optics Contest
Contest Winner Third Prize in the On a Budget Contest
Show 20 More »
3D Scanning ClassClass Complete!
Hand Sewing ClassClass Complete!
Machine Sewing ClassClass Complete!
3D Printing With Circuits ClassClass Complete!
Starting a Handmade BusinessClass Complete!
Meat ClassClass Complete!
Beginner 3D Printing ClassClass Complete!
Circuit Board Design ClassClass Complete!
Rockets ClassClass Complete!
Mold Making & Casting ClassClass Complete!
Easy 3D Printing ClassClass Complete!
- gizmologist completed the lessons Intro to Fusion 360 UI, Sketch the Lamp and Introduction to Fusion 360: Design a Lamp in an Hour in the class 3D Design Class6 months ago
- gizmologist completed the lessons Tools and Materials for 3D Scanning, Cleaning Up Your 3D Model, Turning Your Photos Into a 3D Model, 3D Modeling Workflows and 3 others in the class 3D Scanning Class6 months ago
- gizmologist completed Hand Sewing Class, Sewing the Blanket Stitch , Sewing on a Button + What to Sew Next , Pressing and Finishing Seams and 8 others 10 months ago
- gizmologist completed the lessons Sewing Stretch on a Home Machine, Sewing Zippers and Buttons, Sewing Tools and Supplies, Machine Sewing Class and 5 others in the class Machine Sewing Class1 year ago
- gizmologist commented on hulkbuild's instructable Start an Element Collection - How to Find Samples in Everyday Places1 year ago
- gizmologist completed the lessons The Glow Circuit Assembly, 3D Printing With Circuits Class, The Move Circuit Assembly and Getting Started in the class 3D Printing With Circuits Class1 year ago
- More Activities