4Instructables19,564Views106CommentsJoined March 14th, 2016
My name is Jesse and I'm 15 years old. I love electronics, engineering, and anything science related. In the future, I'd like to go to college and study either software, electrical, or mechanical engineering.
100+ Comments Earned a bronze medal
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
1+ Featured Instructable Earned a bronze medal
Show 5 More »
Matsuura 5-Axis Mill ClassClass Complete!
Manual Lathe ClassClass Complete!
Table Saw ClassClass Complete!
LEDs and Lighting ClassClass Complete!
Photography ClassClass Complete!
- jfryar30272 commented on Acestes's instructable Sous Vide, the Maillard Reaction, and the Quest for the Perfect Steak1 year ago
- jfryar30272 completed Matsuura 5-Axis Mill Class, Running the Mill, Materials and Calibration , Preparing to Run the Matsurra and 2 others 1 year ago
- jfryar30272 commented on DaniilZ's instructable 2D Arduino Plotter (arduino Uno, L293d, Cd-roms, Servo, Cd)1 year ago
- jfryar30272 commented on Jfieldcap's instructable The 'Sup - a Mouse for Quadriplegics - Low Cost and Open Source1 year ago
- jfryar30272 commented on Deep silence's instructable Active Air Filter (HEPA 13 Filter and Active Carbon Pellets)1 year ago
- jfryar30272 commented on alessandraanguiano's instructable Science About Perfect Mirror Glaze Cake Instructables Colors Mouse Cake 1 year ago
- jfryar30272 commented on dr_phil's instructable Sun, Earth and Moon Model (Tellurion / Orrery) With 3D Printed Parts1 year ago
- jfryar30272 commented on rohan11raj's instructable The TUKI Stand: If One Can Do It, Then Toucan Do It!1 year ago
- jfryar30272 commented on BurlyWoodWorks - Create Something's instructable Forged Damascus Steel Pocket Knife W/ Common Tools!!!1 year ago
- More Activities