12Instructables16,532Views21CommentsAustraliaJoined October 12th, 2017
As a kid my favourite book was the Australian classic "Dick Smith's Fun Way into Electronics"...
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
1+ Featured Instructable Earned a bronze medal
Show 10 More »
Science of Baking ClassClass Complete!
Bread ClassClass Complete!
Arduino ClassClass Complete!
Solar ClassClass Complete!
Starting a Handmade BusinessClass Complete!
How to Write an InstructableClass Complete!
Electronics ClassClass Complete!
LEDs and Lighting ClassClass Complete!
Invention ClassClass Complete!
- ptevyesaur's instructable Use Your NES Controller As On/Off Switch for Lights.'s weekly stats: 6 weeks ago
- ptevyesaur commented on ptevyesaur's instructable Use Your NES Controller As On/Off Switch for Lights.7 weeks ago
- ptevyesaur entered Use Your NES Controller As On/Off Switch for Lights. in the Make it Glow Contest 2018 contest 7 weeks ago
- ptevyesaur's instructable NES Controller Piano / Ultrasonic Theremin Mash-Up's weekly stats: 7 weeks ago
- ptevyesaur made the instructable Detecting Obstacles and Warning - Arduino, Ultrasonic and Buzzer8 weeks ago
- ptevyesaur completed the lessons Threading Needles and Knotting Thread, Tying Off to Finish Sewing and Tools and Materials for Hand Sewing in the class Hand Sewing Class2 months ago
- More Activities