I am willing to do a project on voice recognisation.Can you suggest a hardware to record the voice?

I am a CSE student willing to do a project on voice recognisation .The details of this project are given below.In this ,I am willing to record the speech, create a document and print the document.I know that this feature already exists, but i want to do it my self.So can you suggest how can i record the voice?

Asked by syam prajwalK 6 hours ago

I made it post keeps disappearing?

Hi all,I just added an I made it! post to an Instructable I followed. After I added it, it appeared on the site, but when I refreshed it disappeared. I tried again and the same thing happened. Do I need to use a different browser or is there some kind of hold? Thanks!

Posted by lollicopter 6 hours ago