2 ways to have more fun with knex guns. Answered
So the number 1 thing to do with knex guns is to organize knex wars. But what if you can't go to a war? Don't worry, I have come up with 2 more fun things to do that don't involve nearly as much organization and knex as a knex war. To make it more fun, I have made a point system that gives you bonus points depending on the scenario.
1. The hit and run (20 points)
1. Gather up 2 friends and give them guns. The guns you will use should have a fast ROF, like a knexsayer, ZKAR, or handle pump TR.
2. Pick out a house. Have your friends go on each side of the door of the house, while you stand directly in front of the door.
3. Ring the doorbell.
4. When victim opens door, open fire!
Bonus 5 points if you emptied 5 or more shots from your gun before the victim reacted
Bonus 15 points if you got your ammo back.
Bonus 30 points if the victim waved his fists in defiance and vowed revenge.
2. Hit and run- soliciter version (20 points)
You know those guys that hang around stores and sidewalks with cardboard signs asking for money and stuff? Well go get a NAR or a TR and have fun!
1. Go find one of these solicitors. They usually hang out in front of big chain stores like WalMart and Target. They might even be at the local mall.
2. Pull out a TR or a NAR and shoot a few rounds into their cardboard sign.
3. Repeat until you get chased off.
Bonus 10 points if they had a sandwich sign or a 2 piece cardboard stand sign and your shot went through both ends.
Bonus 20 points if said solicitor was working for a charity like the salvation army.
Bonus 5 points if you got kicked out of the venue.
Bonus 10 points if you got your ammo back.
Well, that's all I have time to post. I'll post some more stuff later on, k?