30 minute DIY AM particle-acceleration Answered
Last fall, I verified an initial relationship of resonance between two bifilar wound wires (of any length).
The predictable sequence resonates at the following levels - 20 Hz, 30 Hz, 50 Hz (and all multiples of these 3 frequencies).
I used a Parallax Propeller Board - with PGEN 2.0 software from Innovationshop in Germany. This software allows for a waveform built of 32 stacked frequencies to be created and amplified.
I have used it to successfully break the bonds of distilled water - as one of my earlier videos shows 2 years ago.
JL Naudin calls it a "GEGENE machine" - but it is a simple, tabletop, particle accelerator.
His results can be found here:::
One of my earlier videos from May 2013 - can be found at YouTube - I just want to show people how this works. It is a 4 minute explanation of open-sourced Patent 512,340.:::
1 - 1800 watt induction cooktop (iron, copper, or 3-ply stainless cookware is required on these types of devices)
2. 50 feet of 14 AWG speaker wire
3. 2-10 count of 500-watt halogen lightbulbs.
4. wire, solder & connectors for the wire-ends.
5. 1 stainless-steel HHO DC electrolyzer tank.
6. Cooking Pan - or light fixture (to hold light bulbs).
7. High Voltage diodes (500 Volts or higher)