Author Options:

Can somebody tell me what this device is called? Answered

I saw this in a movie and wanted to know if its real. If it is real I wanted to know the brand and what its called. I know it might not be real.


It looks like a "Sony Vaio UMPC". I cant say which one exactly but Google will help you here.
My Pictured UMMPC is a: Sony-VAIO-UX-VGN-UX390N-umpc.jpg


Yeah thats it they just changed the name of it. Thank you

What was the movie?

Hmm... Ive seen NT2 multiple times but dont remember this! Will have too look for it :)

Its when Riley is in the bathroom and Ben and Abigail are in the Queens study.


6 years ago

The center image out of focal range is a reflection compared to the well focused hands holding a prop.

Could you dumb that down a little for me?

I think- the screen is out of focus (perhaps digitally added) as opposed to the hands...