Future Projects Answered
Well, I am bored, so I thought I would give an outline of my planned projects I have planned so far. They are in the order I plan upon doing them, and I am going to attempt to give a rough estimate of how long it will take me.
- First up there is a dragon. It leans towards the European side, if a little flatter than what is considered "normal". I have most of him complete, and he should be completed by next Monday. (He is completed and you can find him here
- I can't say anything about this project at the moment, as it is a gift for another instructables member. The project itself will take two or three weeks and be posted at the beginning of June. (This project is done, but can not be posted yet)
- Next I have a triforce from the Legend of Zelda franchise planned. It will be three dimensial, and I hope to make it able to stand up on its own. It will take a week, maybe two. (Completed and can be found here)
Most likely to be the last project started in May, I want to make a jumping mouse from the movie Coraline. The key word there is want. I may not be able to follow through on it. It all depends if I can find a way to do all of the small pieces well, and if I can find a yarn color that I like.
- Finishing up a simple, but tedious project I have started a good while ago. I may just take it with me when I go places and work it when I am going places. I don't know. It needs to get done though. The project, by the way, is crocheting with thread around a headphone cord. Very tedious.
- In case you missed it, I have a thing for dragons, and I also want an oriental dragon. So that will happen at some point.
- For yet another dragon, I have a little one that I cartoon sometimes that I would like to make a version of. I m not sure if I really want to make, but at the same time I do.
- I also want another hat. I have several hats already, but there is a really cute one I saw that I want to make.
- I want to make another pokemon. Maybe a Skrelp or a Dralage or perhaps a life size Joltik.
- The next project is going to be a Skrelp from the Pokemon franchise. It has not been started but it is slotted to.
- I have recently purchased a jig, so I will be playing with it a lot. I may just be copying other's designs, but a few of my own my slip through as well.
- I have tentative plans to recreate Kyube from Madoka Magica.
- I have several papercraft projects spinning around in my head. Mostly drawing out templates to recreate some of my favorite characters. I am unsure if I will post them on instructables, as I am unsure as how I would manage it. If any one has any suggestions, I would love to here them.
- I have an instructable planned on how to do negative word art, and one working with zentangles as well. It will be a while before either happens, as I want more practice first.