Author Options:

Help identify points on circuit board? Answered

I got a 3.5 stereo adapter and mic cable for a cell phone. I want to convert it from the non-standard cellphone jack into a 3.5 stereo jack so I can connect it to the mic jack on my computer. Is it possible? I need to figure out what the wires lead from. There also seems to be a fiber optic(?) wire.

Circuit pic: http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i148/phillyj101/circuit.jpg
mic/switch pic: http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i148/phillyj101/P8270456.jpg


M+ and M- look like candidates to me.


any idea on using the switch to make it push-to-talk also?