Help me understand car radio and speakers? Answered
Okay so I bought a Scosche radio that is capable of 120W Peak (No clue what that means) Says 30W x4 which means each speaker can be 30W Correct? Well I did not know this and there are also (2) 5.25" 200W Scosche Speakers in the front and (2) 6"x9" 300W Schosche Speakers in the back. So my questions are:
1. Why does my car stereo work fine when the car is just in accessory mode?
2. Why does the car crackle and lose sound when it is on and I am driving?
3. Would I be able to use an AMP to gain more access to power for the speakers?
4. Do I need a different stereo?
5. If I can use an AMP, do I get a 1000W 4-Channel AMP?
Here are the links for my speakers: