Home automation system configuration? Answered
I have recently purchased a used home automation system off of eBay. The whole package included the following items.
1. Amber Wireless AMB8425-M USB Stick
2. Aeon Z-Stick S2 USB Stick
3. Huawei E173u-2 Boradband USB stick
4. 3 x Zwave Socket adapters
5. 7links NAS Print/ USB Server
Photos of these modules can be seen below.
The seller was not aware how all these modules can be put together into a home automation system.
I googled for sometime and figured out that I can setup an indoor automation solution using only the Aeon-Zwave USB and the Z-Wave socket adapters, and control them using my android phone.
Can someone please help me how can i use the remaining modules and setup the automation for remote access as well ?