0frollardBest Answer 9 years ago ReplyUpvoteSee attached pictures: The windless lighter should have the 'standard' connector on it. If it's one of those with what looks like a lighter inside, then you need to replace the lighter. Do this away from any ignition sources, as it will spray a bit of butane everywhere. I recommend wearing gloves - butane quickly gets sub-zero and can insta-burn you, as well as being explosively flammable (goodbye eyebrows!) Step 1: Locate the connector Step 2: Get some butane Step 3: insert tab a into slot b. Press firmly for ~10 seconds until the container is full of liquid butane. Wait at least a minute before lighting the lighter, or the leaked gas around you might still be concentrated enough to explode.