Author Options:

How to make spots on string or spots on cable (or lights on string - I do not really know how to call this item) ? Answered


Here is the kind of product found in stores : see images attached.
Is there any instructable on the subject ?
How is it called in english ?

Thanks for any answer :-)


I know for sure that Fungus Amungus did an instructable on this...... or was it Randofo.... I will find it.

No, it's not what I meant in my question.

Your photo is a nice choice artistically, imo..

We call them "track lights" here in the USA. It doesn't appear that they're covered very well here at instructables..

Ikea sell it in English !

Festoon lights would be a description.