Author Options:

I have wireless headphones that has to have the transmitter plugged in to the TV,? Answered

 but my tv doesn't have the audio plug the transmitter will plug into.  Is there any way I can make it work ?


If you have the "headphones style" plug, you will need a stereo 1/8" to rca adapter.


7 years ago

You need to specify what kind of plug you have on the transmitter and the type of sockets that are on the television to get a specific answer.
That said, there are numerous types of adapters available for just such a conversion. I suggest you add the information above to a Google search and you will probably find numerous sources for the needed adapter.