Author Options:

I need help identifying a tube Answered

i pulled it out of a channel selector on an ancient tv, and i cant find anything on the internet about it, its short and fat with 9 pins, Written on it is the general electric symbol, followed by electronic tube, the only thing i can find on it that may be indentification is 18c-5, if it helps it was in there with an 6hq5 tube. If you could tell me what this is i would be grateful


right, i know what the 6hq5 is and does, i need to know about the other tube
the 6hq5 was in the same circuit along with the unknown tube

oh..sorry. misread... go to the same site and look for it there.

If you have the brand of the tv and the model number we might be able to find the schematic and get the number off that.