IP-phonet on Promotron Answered
• Support SIP 2.0, TCP/UDP/IP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP, HTTPS, ICMP, ARP, DHCP, NTP/SNTP, TFTP protocols.
• Support STUN and symmetric RTP for NAT.
• Interoperable with various 3rd party SIP end user device, Proxy/Registrar Server, and gateway products.
• Advanced 32bit embed MCU + DSP technology to ensure superior audio quality.
• Advanced adaptive jitter buffer control, packet delay and loss concealment technology.
• Support popular vocoders including G.723, G.729A, G.711(a-law and u-law), G.726(40K/32K/24K/16K).
• Support standard voice feature such as Caller ID Display, Call Waiting, Hold, Transfer, in-band and out-of-band DTMF,three way conference.
• Support Silence Suppression, VAD(Voice Activity Detection), CNG(Comfort Noise Generation), Line Echo Cancellation(G.168), and AGC(Automatic Gain Control)
• PSTN pass through port, with auto switch between PSTN and VOIP on inbound call and manual switch on outbound call. It becomes PSTN phone when unit power is off.
Tel： +86-755-22015114, 27918959, 26626155
LEAD TECHNOLOG DEVELOPMENT CO., LTD