Induction cooker or induction heating. DIY project circuit diagram. schematics or anything to make a project Answered
I'm Bachelor of engineering student. For my final semester project i have chosen Induction cooker as my project. I know how it works and I'm very known to micro controllers. I searched on Google for a perfect circuit to make an induction cooker(~0.5-1kw) ..I know PCB design and fabrication. I can get any thickness copper wire to make coils.
1) I know the principle of working of induction cooker.
2)I know switching devices are used to convert normal voltage to high frequency power .
3) I can get raw materials and required components.
4) I NEED its CIRCUIT diagram to complete working project. I will fabricate and produce it myself. It s for my Project.
5) out put power may be anything from ~0.5 to ~1kw or lesser but project must be working at the time of demonstration to the examiner.
6) efficiency and all doesn't matter much as examiner wont measure all those things in practical session.
7) PLEASE ITS VERY URGENT.
I NEED CIRCUIT DIAGRAM OF INDUCTION COOKER OR INDUCTION HEATING.
Don't have much time to chose another project. I'm very interested in this topic.
or suggest me any other in this power electronics field. Thanks