Instructables Android Beta Test Dec. 2013 Answered
Happy December Instructables users,
Are you using our Instructables Android app? In order to make our products better, we cordially invite you to join our Android R1.3 Beta testing. We are interested in your feedback and have provided the beta version for download.
The whole UI is re-designed in R1.3, including-
1. Landing Page
2. Instructables Detail Page
3. Login and Sign UP Page
5. User Profile Page
6. Create Instructables and Tutorial Guide for creating instructables
7. Share Instructables
In order to use R1.3 Beta build and join Beta testing, you need to install the attached build, it will override your current build. After the testing, you could install back to latest build on Google Play and wait until we publish released R1.3 build in near future.
Download Instructables R1.3 Beta
We are seeking your feedback in the following areas:
1. What do you like in comparison to the older Android app?
2. What do you feel we need to improve in the future?
3. Any new feature requests for future Android release?
4. Any problems you are seeing?
Big thanks and we look forward to hearing your feedback,
Instructables Android team