Author Options:

Kirlian Photography device from Imagesco Answered

Does anyone know where I might be able to find .02 uf capacitors rated at 250 volts as used in this kirlian device?

I need to find it for my alternative photography class.


Thanks in advance



The tutorials weren't really specific and doesn't really answer my question.

You could do a web search or check major electronics suppliers online like digikey, jameco, mouser, ebay.... Old CRT TV sets might have something large. Good luck.