More Alternative Merit Badges. Answered
Scoochmaroo showed us the Nerd Merit Badges a couple of years ago.
Now you can award a merit badge to your favourite over-achiever.
These twelve badges cost $10 each, or $114 for the set, so I doubt they'll be adorning many sleeves, but they're a great idea, and super inspiration for those who design their own digital patches.
Left-to-right, and top-to-bottom, they are...
- Survival - getting out from behind the 8-ball
- The Illusionist - for being good with your hands
- Zen Stones - for living a life in balance
- The Big Dipper - for dreaming big
- The Sprout - for growing from adversity
- The Hypnotist - for superior powers of persuasion
- Voodoo Doll - for using your powers for good, not evil
- Dopamine Molecule - for believing in love
- Serotonin Molecule - for finding happiness
- Inkblot - for facing your inner demons
- Optimist - for always believing the glass is half full
- Heart - for giving a s**t
Go, be inspired, be inspiring.