Need help, how can I design solar water pump system? Answered
I was seeking your help if anyone can help me with my project because I am designing a solar pump water system given the following scenarios:
1. The minimum requirement is about 115,000 liters per day. I will have a storage tank that can contain 120000 liters.
2. The option to dig a 150 ft hole, or from a pond with a 50 ft far.
3. Considering that our location shines about 6 hours/day (bright sun).
Question is this:
1. If I would use DC pumps, with a flow rate of 5GPM what is the best size of solar panel?
2. If I would use AC pumps that requires 3 Hp with about 45 Gallons per minute what is the best size of solar panel?
3. Also what is the best type of connection Series or Parallel. I would use 100watt peak solar panel.
Guys help please thanks