The Instructables editor appears to have a number of serious bugs Answered
I encountered the following unfortunate bugs when using Google Chrome to publish my latest instructable.
The floating panels and sidebars
- The right-hand sidebar masks what you have written when previewing your text.
- Even when the sidebar is minimized it still masks the bottom line of text. The side-bar should be anchored to the top of the screen ...
- Try saving your work then click "You" to exit your draft. The list of options appears beneath the horizontal top-panel making it impossible exit your draft. I got here by closing then reopening the browser :(
- The editor for creating this topic allows you to highlight your text and see the highlighting immediately.
- When writing an Instructable the instructable editor doesn't immediately show the highlighting. You only see the highlighting in the Preview mode.