Upgrade of Foxreal Blu-ray Ripper, MKB v20 included, GPU Transcoder Answered
Upgrade of Foxreal Blu-ray Ripper, MKB v20 included, GPU Transcoder
Foxreal Blu-ray Ripper Version 188.8.131.52
1. Added the support for AACS MKB v20 discs.
2. Fixed the bug for those BD+ discs collapsed when conversion
Foxreal Blu-ray Ripper supports Full Disk Copy function, which can help you remove copy protections from your commercial Blu-ray discs or DVD discs, and back up the Blu-ray or DVD movie files to your hard drive or other removable mediums with the Blu-ray or DVD’s original structures easily and fastly.
It can convert Blu-ray/DVD disc to a wide range of output files, like MPG, MKV, MOV, FLV, 3GP, MPEG, AVI, MP3, AC3, and other HD or SD video/audio formats for playing on iPad, iPhone 4, Droid X, Samsung Galaxy S, Nexus S, Archos, BlackBerry, Zune, Creative Zen, WDTV, and more at 5x faster speed without quality loss based on the latest NVIDIA CUDA technology.
The Blu-ray conversion displays Blu-ray and DVD files in two mode, Title Mode and File mode. In the Title Mode, you could view the specific titles and chapters of the Blu-ray and DVD disc files, and choose those Blu-ray or DVD content you would like to convert according to the titles. Moreover, it can keep the ripped or converted Blu-ray/DVD files without video/audio sync problems for its perfect video and audio sync technology.
Ripping Blu-ray and DVD disc with the selected subtitle or audio line is available. Even you are able to convert Blu-ray or DVD movies with the forced subtitles if you like. Batch BD/DVD conversion is also supported.
For those users who prefer to edit Blu-ray and DVD movies, you could do some editing jobs by using its editor function. For instance, you can specify the video length of your Blu-ray and DVD file or cut off those unwanted areas and black edges of the Blu-ray/DVD movies to convert. Even you are able to add company logo, text/image/video watermarks and effects on your Blu-ray and DVD files.
Another key feature of Foxreal Blu-ray Ripper is to support adjusting video/audio parameters of the output format to get the better video quality you perfer. For example, you could set to rip Blu-ray/DVD disc movie with 5.1 surround sound. To set the wanted aspect ratio is available as well.
Foxreal Blu-Ray Ripper V184.108.40.206
(December 7, 2010)
1. Foxreal announces the release of Foxreal Blu-ray Ripper.
2. Able to remove copy protection, region code, AACS and MKB V19 from Blu-ray and DVD discs to make Full Blu-ray or DVD disc (1:1) copy and backup to hard drive.
3. Adopt perfect video and audio sync technology to help you rip and convert Blu-ray/DVD files without video/audio sync problems.
4. Support NVIDIA CUDA acceleration technology which makes the ripping speed 5X faster.
5. Rip and convert Blu-ray/DVD disc to all popular video and audio formats like MPG, MKV, MOV, FLV, 3GP, MPEG, AVI, MP3, AC3, and other HD or SD formats.
6. Rip Blu-ray movie for playback on various devices like iPad, iPhone 4, iPod, Apple TV, WD TV, PS3, Xbox/Xbox 360, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy S, Droid X, Droid Pro, Nokia N8, BlackBerry Torch 9800, Nexus One, Zune, and more.
7. Convert Blu-ray/DVD file for editing on Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, Final Cut Express, Final Cut Pro, iMoive, Pinnacle Studio, etc.
8. Allow to perfect and optimize the output with powerful editing function including trimming, cropping, watermark/effect, deinterlacing, audio replace, etc.
Official Web: http://www.foxreal.com/
Discount Page: http://www.foxreal.com/christmas-sale-of-foxreal-software-with-special-discounts/