Author Options:

What are the white & gold super thin speaker things found in some toys called? Answered

They are gold and have something that looks like a white sticker on the other side. They have two wires coming out from under the white sticker. I have found these in several toys and smoke detectors I have disassembled and need to know their name.


Thank you both! I have been wracking my brain for hours trying to figure out what it was called.

More properly called a Piezoelectric sounder.