Author Options:

What is This Craftsman Tool Called? Answered

I found this tool and I'm not sure what it is? Anyone know?  Thanks!


That looks like the fence for an old router table or shaper


3 years ago

Some sort of traveling router gate.


My uncle happened to be here and confirmed it.

The picture in the bottom right is the side that attaches to your router, the Various bolts left and right make fine Adjustments.

I hope you still have the router :P

Thanks, I'm just too dangerous with a big router, but its some where here.

BTW they really dropped the spammer I flagged, fast .... maybe you spotted him too.

Between You, Me and Seamster's still online, it didn't last long :D