Author Options:

how do you get this type of paint effect in this link ? Answered


i would like to know how to get this same effect for a project i am working on at the moment
if you know please comment thanks


You can put into the words on the google, and then search

.  http://www.google.com/search?q=DIY+sunburst
.  http://www.google.com/search?q=quitar+sunburst+paint

Air-brush I guess.



Spray cans (with a coat of varnish over the top for shine) might almost be enough if used carefully.

As always, experiment on scrap before painting anything you care about. And mask everything you don't want paint/stain getting on (and/or finish before assembly, in which case you'd probably want to mask the areas you'll be putting glue on).